Delegates who find themselves unable to attend WTC 2022 after submitting a registration form are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All substitutions and cancellations should be notified in writing by e-mail to Insight Outside at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations until 30 April 2022: 50€ for administrative costs
- Cancellations from 1st to 31st May 2022: 50% penalty
- Cancellations after 31st May 2022: no refund - 100% penalty
Covid-19 specific policy
- If you do not get your VISA, and you can prove it through documents, we will refund 100% of your fees (except 50€ for administrative costs and banking fees for the refunding), should we receive the notification at least 30 days prior to the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
Should you need to cancel during the uncertainty of the outbreak before May 31, 2022
, the organization will refund your registration fee, with no penalty. We will require a proof of travel restrictions from your university or organisation.
In the event the WTC Organizing Committee must cancel the congress due to unforeseen circumstances, such as epidemic/pandemic security reasons, the congress will be postponed to a later date. Delegates will then be offered to defer their initial registration fees to the postponed event.
The WTC Organizing Committee will not assume responsibility for any additional costs or charges related to the initial registration, to include charges made for travel and accommodation.
DELEGATES CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Delegates will be offered the opportunity to subscribe to a cancellation insurance covering the costs related to their participation in case of major impossibility (illness, strike, riots, job transfer, job lay-off,…) covering registration fees, accommodation expenses, travel expenses. The subscription will be proposed in the registration process.