, Firefox 93
, Chrome 80
or Safari 15
in order to take full advantages of the system.
The registered author can submit as presenter up to two abstracts.
Abstracts must be prepared in a one-page format according to the instructions in the template
and in the guidelines
. It must be saved in the PDF format before the online submission. You will be able to modify or delete a submitted abstract until the official deadline, using the tools in the control panel.
>> Attendees to the 48th Leeds-Lyon Symposium on Tribology
should submit an abstract within the scientific theme n°11 - Partner Event - 48th
There is no need for authors who have confirmed an oral or poster presentation at WTC 2022 to submit a new abstract to present an updated version of their work. Abstracts already accepted for WTC 2021 and confirmed for WTC 2022 are still considered for the final program. Abstracts already accepted and submitted in this additional call as an updated version, will not be reviewed.
We strongly recommend to register during the early period.
- Additional call for abstracts: 15 October - 15 November 2021
- Notification to authors: 30 January 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission: Extended to 30 November, 2020
- Opening of online registration: 15 September, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: by end of January 2021
- End of early bird registration: 15 February, 2022
- WTC 2022: July 10-15, 2022