, Firefox 3.6+
, Chrome 5+
or Safari 5+
in order to take full advantages of the system.
The registered author can submit as presenter up to two abstracts.
Abstracts must be prepared in a one-page format according to the instructions in the template
and in the guidelines
. It must be saved in the PDF format before the online submission. You will be able to modify or delete a submitted abstract until the official deadline, using the tools in the control panel.
>> Attendees to the 48th Leeds-Lyon Symposium on Tribology
should submit an abstract within the scientific theme n°11 - Partner Event - 48th
We strongly recommend to register during the early period.
- Asbtract confirmation for WTC2022: 30 April 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission: Extended to 30 November, 2020
- Opening of online registration: 15 September, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: by end of January 2021
- End of early bird registration: 15 February, 2022
- WTC 2022: July 10-15, 2022